Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Exercise Noise

Hello bloggies & happy hump day!

This week has turned from quiet to CRAY CRAY very fast for me.


I haven't gotten in a sweat at all this week yet, and I am *itching* to get to the gym! I have high hopes it is going to happen tonight (I think I can, I think I can, I think I can).

Some days are just so nutso all I can hope for is a heated power-walk to the train and back.

Here is an article I often turn back to if I am ever beating myself up over missing my workout for a few days: Your Body Remembers, ch-ch-check it out!  Ahh...now we can all take a collective deep breath :)

Here's another little workout mix that I am hoping to jam out to sometime tonight:

1) Sweet Disposition, The Temper Trap (good warm-up song to getcha going!)
2) Hummingbird Heartbeat, Katy Perry
3) Till the World Ends, Britney Spears (she's done it again!)
4) Animal, Ke$ha (Not the "Billboard Mix" version)
5) Missing You, Black Eyed Peas
6) S&M, Rihanna
7) Stereo Love, Edward Maya & Vika Jigulina
8) 4ever, The Veronicas (an old favorite of mine)
9) If We Ever Ever Meet Again (featuring Katy Perry), Timbaland
10) Don't You Wanna Stay, Jason Aldean w/ Kelly Clarkson (amazing cool down or stretching song)

It's about 41 minutes long, so perfect for some cardio + a little cool down/stretch.

Hope you all enjoy!

See ya maƱana :) 


xoxo 


Jess

0 comments:

Post a Comment