Monday, April 11, 2011

The New M.A.D.D. (Music Attention Deficit Disorder)

I wish I was the type of person who could listen to the same playlist over and over again for a month and not get bored.

Otherwise, I wish I was the type of person who could just hit "shuffle" at the beginning of my workouts and be constantly entertained for the next hour.

Unfortunately, I am not one of these people. I am very ADD when it comes to music. I need a new, kick-booty playlist -- every week.

This is bad for me because: A) it is time consuming, and B) I spend WAY too much $$ on iTunes (especially since they raised the prices to $1.29 per song).

This is, however, good for you, because I can constantly share new, upbeat and "sweat-spirational" songs for you to add to your arsenal. That is, assuming you share my love for Britney, songs for 13-year-olds, occasional techno, and country.

You're welcome!!!!!! :)

1. The Show Goes On, Lupe Fiasco
2. (Drop Dead) Beautiful (featuring Sabi), Britney Spears
3. Love Me, Justin Bieber (I know, but trust me, it's catchy!)
4. Dance Forever, Allstar Weekend
5. Selfish, Britney Spears
6. December, Collective Soul
7. Rock That Body, Black Eyed Peas
8. When Love Takes Over (featuring Kelly Rowland), David Guetta
9. Perfect Day, Lady Antebellum
10. Who Dat Girl (featuring Akon), Flo Rida
11. Freak the Freak Out (featuring Victorious Cast), Victorious Cast
12. Don't Keep Me Waiting, Britney Spears
13. Then I Did, Rascal Flatts

**All available on iTunes right now!

Thanks for giving me something positive to do with my M.A.D.D. :)

Enjoy!

xoxo

Jess 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jess! I stumbled on your blog a few weeks ago and I love it! I am always on-the-go as a college student who doesn't always make the healthiest choices so it's nice to see a woman as super busy as you are still finding the time to make good choices :) I am on a healthy kick right now and I am trying my best to stick with it. I have a couple of big downfalls though-- those wicked late night cravings and...condiments!!! I love condiments, ranch, ketchup, and barbeque sauce make everything 10x yummier :) Maybe you could do a page on how you deal with these issues, if they come up for you. I would be awesome to get some advice on this! Thanks and keep up the awesome work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Aimmee! So glad you found the blog and are enjoying it! I know, first hand, how hard it can be to make "good" choices when you're in college. I tried my best, but still enjoyed myself, and I don't regret a single slice of that late night pizza! So funny that you say that about condiments, because I also LOVE them! I will definitely do a post with some tips on this issue soon. Thanks for the great idea! :)

    ReplyDelete