Thursday, May 12, 2011

Carb-o-licious Playlist

Good afternoon, everyone!

Happy Thursday! You all know I love me a little Thursday.

So, after last night’s carb-o-licious celebration, I woke up feeling a little bit like this:



You can thank me for that riiidiculous picture later! Hey, at least I can laugh at myself, right?! ;)

I’m not sure if it was the wine, my best frenemy Stacy, or the creamy pasta (yes, it was probably the pasta), but in the words of housewife Gretchen Rossi, I’m feeling like a tubbawubba today.

So, you know what that means…

Time to get in a kick-booty workout tonight so I can wake up feeling like myself again tomorrow! Woooo hoooooo.

I haven’t decided yet whether I want to get in a super sweaty run, or hit up the gym for some quality time with the StairMaster. 

One thing I do know – I will be jamming out my latest brand-spakin-new playlist as I whip my butt into gear.

I got a little inspired by last night’s American Idol, which featured songs that each contestant found “inspirational.” I put together a few songs that have really got me goin’ over the past several years, whether it be @ the gym, or just in general.  Mix that up with my new favorite workout songs, and here’s whatcha get:

1) The Big Bang, Rock Mafia
2) Smile, Avril Lavigne
3) Your Love’s a Drug, Leighton Meester
4) The Edge of Glory, Lady GaGa
5) She Said (Radio Edit), Brie Larson
6) Where them Girls At, David Guetta (featuring Nicki Minaj & Flo Rida)
7) Life is a Highway (Original Version), Rascal Flatts
8) Love in America, JTX
9) Jump, Madonna
10) Just a Kiss, Lady Antebellum

I won’t make you guess the inspirational ones – they’re #’s 5, 7, and 9.  Kinda random, but that’s the name of the game when it comes to me & music, now isn’t it?!

Hopefully with this mix and a good hard workout, I’ll be confidently back into my skinny jeans by tomorrow night! ;)

**Something to talk about: What's your go-to remedy on days when you wake up feeling like a tubbawubba?

Hope you all have a fantastic night & I’ll see you back here tomorrow for freakie deakie FRIDAY (yayy!!!) a great new weekend night-in recipe.

xoxo

Jess

0 comments:

Post a Comment