Monday, June 6, 2011

90 Degree Outfit

Hi friends! :)

It is hot as tamales out in Chicago today.

I woke up and wanted to put on something light & loose, but still knew to take a little jacket, because I've learned over the years that hot outside = freeze your buns off inside.

Here's today's outfit:


Jean Jacket: The Limited
Green Tank Top: Target
White Shorts: Ann Taylor LOFT
Brown & Gold Sandals: Steve Madden
Long Necklace: Indigo (boutique I used to work @ in West Lala)

Close up of shoes: 


I saw these sandals on a bunch of girls last summer and I loved them, but knew they probably cost close to $100.  

Solution? Wait until Fall and buy them on sale for over 50% off (chaa ching!!).  

This new pair from Steve Madden looks pretty similar. 

I am going to work on getting a better picture-taking set up for these posts.  I was trying to take a close up for you guys of the shirt and necklace, but none of them turned out because I am now a sweaty mess after a long walk home, and I'm sporting some baggage under my eyes after a less than stellar night's sleep. 

Here's the link for the top -- I love it...it is uber flattering, super soft, and oh so comfy! 

I am hoping to give you guys a quick weekend re-cap sometime later tonight, but for now, if you need a little boost of Monday happiness, take a look at THIS little guy.  I will for sure be watching this video on repeat before the bar exam.  So stinkin cute! 

Don't forget to believe in yourself today guys & girls! :) 

xoxo

Jess 

0 comments:

Post a Comment